Emo...

Emo-ing seldom exists in my world but somehow these few days i felt so not happy internally.. another word frustration.. what's wrong with me? i wonder why? but i still can't figure it out why...

Probably the stress keep pressing on me.. with so much things to study... not enough time for me to really cover everything...and Continous Assessment is coming soon.. things turned even worse when my mind is not really focusing when studying.. millions of things strucked my head.. and my mind would diverse to somewhere really far...until when i stare at the clock.. its already half an hour gone... sigh.. i pray for extra hours...

Kimberly is in UK now.. i wonder how often we would actually contact each other.. just a very sincere word from me.. Kim, take care.. we will miss u.. haha.. see u when u r back...

Raya holiday is coming but i m not going back this time.. gonna really make full use of my holidays here.. was actually planned to go for a camp.. but i changed my mind.. feeling so not well these few days... went to see doctor again n he prescribed me another set of anti-biotic.. the funny part is the medicine named Avex.. hahaha.. a friend of mine...

now i understand life being a medical student.. one really needs determination, hardwork and sacrifices in order to success.. but generally.. life is just like that... not as smooth as we traverse... but full of winding roads... choice is in our hand.. we ourselves make our world more interesting and create our own history... i sound so emo.. haha..

ok.. time to get back to study.. i will stop emo-ing..

gambatte to me.. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment