whats up!

oh oh oh. yea yea.. i went for PC fair in KLCC ! first time in my life!! lol.. seems like i came from jungle..took LRT there..
OMG.. it was really really crowded as it was the last day of the fair..
but people with the mentality of CHEAPER and thousands of people squeezed into the halls..
i got myself a printer.. wohoo! i am so happy..a mp3 for my sister and an pink color ear phone for myself too.. 300+ gone in a day..

went to Sg Wang with Caryn today... she was searching for a baby bottle in giant.. and we couldn't find it.. so for the last resort.. we turned to the malay guy at the counter.. i did a stupid mistake by asking him : excuse me, sini ada jual babi bottle?
O.M.G it was so shameful that i could ask babi instead of bayi !!!
luckily he was smiling at me.... pheww...

i shopped today too.. spent 200++
so happy that i got all my needed stuffs


my appointments : wed--- visit to a doc
thurs---- hehe... outing wit my YC
Fri------- meet up wit stef n peng khuan
sat------- shopping with stef n kim
sun-------- go to salon

aww.. and here.. it will only leave a week for me.... and my year 2 is starting....

0 comments:

Post a Comment