MBBS 2nd year..

Here comes again my life back in AIMST.. Started my year2 for more than a week..and i am still sick since the day i am back..Just hoping that i will completely recover by tomorrow.. :) cause my to do list is already piling up.... :S i guess my cough at night did annoy my roommates in the middle of the night.. opps.. sorry..

someone once told me that MBBS is not hard.. probably the mentality that makes me feel that this course is tough..i was wrong to have this mentality.i believe MBBS is just as similar as other courses..as the saying goes: there is a will, there is a way.. and i believe i can do better in my year2... :)

I am feeling good these days... as i feel that our relationship is getting more stronger... somehow made me realize that love is not about Fairy Tale...is about understandings and sacrifices...why would we care for each other? is just simple.. because we love each other..friendship love is the same too.. why would you angry of him or her? because we care for him/her.... Empty promises is not meant to be.. but somehow done without intention... i was quite wrong that i put importance on promises.. which i realized... the less we hope.. the more contented we would feel.. why ask for more? greedy made us mad..simple and easy.. this is the life we shall lead..

this is just some crap from me la.. haha..
tonight-- japanese food!! Yippie!!!!
2010-09--01
is september... time flies huh...apreciate the moment that you are having now.. enjoy the process.. enjoy the bitter sweet moment..
BE HAPPY :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment