09.09.09





























Its Wed today and what is so special about today? nothing for me but is my BEST FRIEND- Kimberly's birthday.. its her 18th bday... i remembered she told me before she wants to get married on 09.09.xx.. lol.... i wont forget about what u have said kim... hahaha...

i travelled back to PJ on last Friday.. reached home around 10pm and went to Kim's hse at 11pm.. stayed over night at her place and slept around 4am.. woke up at 8am on Sat's morning... and i returned back to home.. too much things to be done.. and i din get to sleep..

after i got everything done.. i planned to sleep as long as i can.. but kesian me.. less than 1 hour of sleeping and i was called by mom and dragged me out to alter my L size lab coat...i was so reluctant but i still went out.. what make things worse was my housemates dun see the difference when i proudly showed them my altered lab coat... lol... :S

went out for dinner with my mom, brother and sisters.. haha.. Happy.. but i miss my dad.. he was not around in Msia during my trip back.. din get to see him... :(

sunday morning.. left my home.. came back to AIMST again.. and went out for dinner to give Sing Ying a surprise early bdat celebration.. reached hostel around 12 midnite..

i am so so tired on monday... and not really feeling well again... Kim sent me a message on Tuesday asking about my health.. i was so curious why she asked and i dun even mention to her that i having flu and cough.. haha.. only she told me.. stef and pearl are sick also.. lol.. i know how i got this flu finally... hahaha...

but i am in the progress of recovering.. dun worry Kim.. and HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY again... i hope i will see u soon... :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stef is not sick la.. healthy like mad. haha! how're u now?

My Stories said...

u not sick? kim told me u having flu? lol.. i was not feeling well.. but now getting better d la.. no worries..still on medication...

Kimberly said...

hahahaha.. this post is soooo cute.. hahahaa.. thanks best friend! eh? stef you not sick meh? i thot you say you got abit flu before this? haha..

My Stories said...

hahaha... Kim Kim.. post cute? lol.. i cuter...:p
u r most welcome.. lol.. BFF!!!! i am sure gonna miss u.. and Stef too.. miss u both loads n loads!!!! <3

Post a Comment