life is unpredictable sometimes

Went to penang on sunday with my dear housemates, Yi Cheng and Chi Chun.. went SHOPPING!!! lol.. we took public transports there and luckly.. we had a really smooth journey.. we din't miss any buses.. and reached penang within 2 hours.. back to hostel around 11pm.. i had a great day with u guys :) HAPPY!!

But unfortunately.. on the second day... i fall sick.. got admitted to hospital..thanks to ping ping who willing to be my driver!!!haha.. mom was so worried.. and i know its my fault.. never take good care of myself...this was the first time being alone in hospital without family by my side.. i felt that i have grown up....and i am stronger.. haha... i got discharged today.. but still having fever... haiz...

But something really funny happened on me in hospital.. story begins: the nurse brought me to the ultrasound department where i have to do my scanning.. and she left me alone there after we have reached.. and after done scanning.. the doctor told me i can leave and back to my wad.. i was like omg.. which floor i am staying? i cant remember... and i have lost in hospital while finding my way back.. i went to the first floor and followed by second floor.. tried to search for some familiar sites... hahaha.. i found my wad finally and i was so blur that i actually over shot... i cant believe this to myself that i actually can lost in hospital... what about next time when i have to find my patients's wad? lol.. i hope i will be more alert next time...

i hope i can go to class tomorrow...missed 1 day class... i am afraid i can't catch up... :(

and most importantly.. i hope i can make it to go back home on Friday... i have to go back..and i wanna go back :S

0 comments:

Post a Comment