HOLIDAY!!!

I am really seriously exhausted.. endless assignments, reports and exams really made my life so busy n stress that would almost drive me crazy sometimes..but i always feel myself as the luckiest one...with so many caring good friends around me.. who always cheer me up when i am down with their courages and supports.. thanks C3B!!! and everyone..

When you see your effort being granted one day.. the feeling is so great and u would feel that what u have sacrificed previously are all worth the price.. and i always believe with this... ( IF U SOW & U WILL REAP ONE DAY )

Just received a very good news from my best friend and i am happy that her dream came true... thank God.. what she had wished all the while and it came true today!!CONGRATS STEF!!!!! grab the opportunity... its only once in a life time... hahaha... really happy for u...

When being informed that the Epidemiology paper is postponed... all of us are equally happy.. i cant imagine how am i going to sit for the test without any preparations..and the BEST thing of all is.... i am going back HOME tomorrow.. i really cant wait.. and i miss my bed so much...
hahaha... but of course family comes first laa.. haha..

must really ENJOY myself throughout the break... i need to recharge after so much of study and sacrifices....

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!! ENJOY WHILE U CAN.... take care.... and good night... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment