Updates...

i had my final paper yesterday.. well. i know i did badly for this Epidemiology paper and i am preparing for the worst...trying to think positively and i do hope i will passed this paper.. i just keep praying hard.. hope LUCK is by my side this time...anyway... i just wanna put this aside.. no points thinking about it and i shall just keep moving on.. learn from the lesson and try harder next time... yes.. Gammbatte to myself.. :)

yesterday was Cyean- my 'mummy' 's birthday... one of my good friends and housemates... we gave her a surprise... she will never thought that we gonna celebrate for her as everyone is so busy with studies and exams.. with 20 of us together celebrated for her and our really lovely handmade presents...... hahaha.. Cyean : stop saying thank you and i am really happy that u actually appreciate it well... i do hope u had a memorable day.. :) and i never thought that u would cry.... hahahaha... perhaps u were touched... haha.. but what i wanna tell u is... u r worth for us to celebrate for u.. :)

but honestly.. i was seriously tired... lack of sleeping due to my pack schedule...and luckly its Friday again... i took 4 hours of afternoon nap... and i got myself recharged.. and i am feeling good.. haha..

good day... and cheers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment