cOnFuSeD

my current health status : weak
my current state of mind : confused
my current mood to study : negative
my current mood to eat : no appetite
my current feeling : tired but not sleepy



what's on my mind?? i am so damn confused... what's wrong with me?
humans tend to be so weird at times... long for something but when the thing they desired came.. they tend to refuse... and when the thing has gone for life... they would regret......

every step, every move.. it counts... and so.. dun make decision simply.. think carefully.. act appropriately...

at least to find the truth that making u confused.... and i have found.. that's great isn't it.....

3 more days for me to have this honeymoon days..... and everything get started again...so do my engine... i need to restart it... pump in petrol and keep moving..... achieving my goals and my destination..... go go chia wen!!! i know i can do it.... nothing is gonna stop me... as the saying goes... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.........and evrything is POSSIBLE..........
hmm... yea... including a relationship while studying?? i wonder....

0 comments:

Post a Comment