counting down for CNY....





Hohoho.. i have just realised 18 days for me to get away from this paddy field.. hot n humid with bunch of irritating yet disgusting green bugs as my room visitors everyday.... creating scars on my arms n legs... :S

i miss my Grandma's place..after i made my last visit in June 09.. its really a small village i could say but at least no GREEN BUGS there...miss hanging out with cousins....miss playing badminton with Jun Yang.. chatting with Jeanne and crapping non-stop with Harrison... last but not least... my little cute Kai Xian...

How time flies huh.. CNY is coming in 20 days time... falls on Valentine's Day 14th of February...what a coincidence.. it might be a right day for people to propose to their love ones in their future in-laws place huh... haha...

Got back my epidemiology and physiology results.. thank God that i have passed both.. but i m still aiming for a better result.... at least i din fail my epi paper this time... i shudn just aim for pass i guess... that's too risky...

i would be having a short CNY trip back to home... coming back to aimst on 16th February... which means less ang pao this year.. haha..its ok... i don't mind...its worth to sacrifice for my studies...

Did some stupid n blur stuffs again today.. wanted to call Mandy but without realised.. i called to the next room Caryn Chow..another one.. i shouted "aghh" who off the light? while i was bathing.. Hsu Wern was there in another bathroom.. she said "no arr" and i found myself closed my eyes voluntarily due to the entering of facial foam..i am really speechless for my own.. hmm... i wish i could be more alert sometimes...

i baked cookies for my aunty in 2009..

My DaRliNg



i miss u DaD....

0 comments:

Post a Comment