H@ppy 21st B'day to me..

I had a great B'day celebration this year. specially thanks to my DEAR: Goh Yi Cheng
and bunch of GREAT friends : ZiHui, Zhanhuai,Serenne,Weng Terr,ChiChun,Robson and JitKin.

not forgetting my LOVELY roommates Penny Tay and Hsu Wern :)
and my housemates especially Cyean, Huiping and Caryn for the cute gifts..
and hundreds of warm wishes, your sincerity- i -have- received,thanks a lot my dear friends..

i am too glad to have you guys around me and i don't know how to express how lucky i am..

thinking about Japan, i hope i have super power to help them.. May god bless Japan.
my B'day wish...

more story to tell,but hard to express by words.

thinking about home returning on 26th, no matter how emo i am,i will still draw a smiley face :)

that's my home, my family.. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment