3 more weeks

Left only 24 days.. and I am leaving home to AIMST.. back to Kedah…time really flies… I wish that these 24 days will undergo ‘Nuclear Fission’ and give me more and more holidays…lol.. I know I am crapping again… but there is nothing bad to go back AIMST actually… I get to study again after so long period never studied.. I hope my brain still functioning and I need some grease too…gonna see all my dear friends again… get back to our usual systematic life… and the Jaya Catering, hopefully we would have much nicer food to eat this time… and our so called Air- Asia—Madura.. I wish that more varieties available there for us…

There are so many stuffs for me to do before going back to AIMST on 10th of August.. I shall start planning now..a lot of things to buy.. I need to pack and I hope I will have less stuffs to bring this time… I have learnt a lesson… must be like Mr Bean… don’t bring unnecessary stuffs this time… or else.. I would suffer from back pain again…

Oh regarding my driving lesson… I will be having test on 27th of July.. I am improving.. so happy that I can finally naik Bukit… thanks to Junyang!!! I really learnt a lot of tips from u and my other friends, not forgetting my dad too.. he let me pressed and released clutch,break and accelerator without car moving… lol.. i just need some luck this time.. should have no problem then.. hope I can get the license at least a week before I get back to Kedah… so that I can drive… haha…


What makes me sad is I can’t meet my KoKo.. he will only arrived home on 15th of July… it’s just after few days I am in Kedah.. but never mind… I will still meet him 1 day…
I just went to OneU with Nicole yesterday… we both really can talk a lot… from McD to Otak-Otak’s place to bench… spent whole day there… get to shop also.. met a friend from AIMST too...


Feeling so unwell these few days… what happened to our Earth? The air is so polluted… wind… can u pls bring away haze? And if can pls bring along AH1N1 also… bring them to moon…my throat and lips are so dry… felt so cold and so warm in my body…

Oh ya… more stories about my teaching experience..i will always face transport problem to school…there was once, my mom couldn’t pick me up from home.. I have no choice but to take a cab to school… first time in my life I am alone on the taxi..so independent!! Haha.. but not as fortunate, on the second day, there is no taxis for me.. I have no choice, finally seek help from next door auntie Catherine… guess what… I followed a school van to school with her kid..haha… it’s a bit awkward but I have no choice…

Alright, I wanna expressed my thoughts here about my life being a teacher… well… it’s really nice experience especially during the class.. Interaction with those little kids somehow make me feel happy.. just dun know why I would feel warm with them.. and I hardly get angry, if yes also fake one la.. just wanna scare them… haha.. they are too noisy and I have to control the class..coz there were a few times next class teacher came in and helped me to scold them.. that’s not really nice… I would say I had tried my best to make them understand me.. I acted like an operator.. before I started my explanation, I will ask the student, what language he usually speak at home… haha… coz I believe they will understand me better and I dun waste my energy talking… I am expecting answers like Mandarin or English.. but 1 boy told me Cantonese… speechless and I don’t know how to react…hahaha…

I had music class with them too.. I brought them to music room… and sang songs..i can still remember well and I sing along with them.. haha.. so nice la…memory flashback again…
I would have difficulty whenever come to art period.. I can’t really draw… and this really make me laugh at my own drawing.. the kids would comment on my drawing… 1 boy said my fish like dead fish.. and another said my trees like kena bom… which sound a bit true.. they were really honest… hahaha…


Kids!! They really incredible la… although the work is heavy and not easy.. but I kinda enjoying it.. they can make me laugh even when I marking their books.. really…. But of course there is some problematic kids that really need more attention.. but I don’t have much time in the class.. I brought him to the staff room and make him do his work… I din scold him but just make him understand that he needs to improve himself….hopefully he would remember my words… but I know he is a smart kid.. just that he don’t get much attention from home…

Kids love games and competitions… I found a very best way to keep them silent and sit at their own place.. it’s really tough previously.. they will listen to my words but just for a few seconds..so, I gave them quiz.. with marks given… groups that are silent and obedient would get 1 mark… and at the end of the day.. they winner’s group will be awarded with lollipop… haha.. and this is really effective… it’s so fun to play with them… hahaha…


Yesterday, when I was hanging clothes.. met my auntie Catherine.. she told me her boy said I am a really nice teacher… even better than his form teacher… lol.. I was really happy to get the feedback from the student… haha…

I love my job and i love what I am doing… :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment