it's my mistake, i can't blame anyone

I went for driving test today… Registered and waited for my turn, number 56.. Sitting next to me was a gal and she started to approach me.. She was reading some lecture notes- Biochemistry..i felt a little curious..so I asked her which course she is taking and she said medic.. the first impression she gave to me was she is a pretty nice gal.

My heart was pumping so fast when I just got into the car… really nervous and I did some stupid mistakes again.. but this time was really memalukan .. so many people looking at me doing such a stupid act.. I opened the car BOOT again..I repeated twice somemore coz I dun believe that was the wrong “button” to adjust.. i forgotten how to adjust my seat! OMG.. I can’t believe to myself, so blur, my mine was totally blank at that moment.. luckily a guy came and helped me.. calmed me down and told me what to do step by step..good news was I did everything smoothly during the test, and I have PASSED.. haha.. thank GOD.. I can drive finally… yay… lalala…

I went to the counter immediately, I want to proceed the payment to get my P license asap.. when I opened my purse, wanna pay RM70 but I couldn’t find the money.. I brought out RM 150 but left RM50 in the purse… what happened? I felt scared and worried.. called my mom… and she asked me whether I took out the money this morning or did I leave my bag somewhere this morning…

Memory flashback, I remembered that I went to toilet while waiting for my turn, leaving my bag and everything to the gal I talked with, who I have just met for less than 30 minutes… I was so innocent that everyone in the world can be trusted.. and I learnt a lesson. Don’t judge a book by looking at it’s cover. I was so wrong… how could I leave my bag with all the important stuffs to her? Told my mom, Of course, kena lectured by mom again… the bag was all the time with me except for that few minutes when I was in the toilet.. i can’t 100% saying she took the money, I have no prove but just suspecting.. I went home, searched for the money, thinking maybe I blur again, but can’t find the money at home too.. haiz.. speechless la..

I guess I have bought a lesson with RM 100 today.. at least I know how to be alert next time.. don’t ever trust anyone especially those who we have just known.. mom was right anyway.. she knows I am careless with money and she actually nagged a lot to me previously but I just don’t listen.. haiz..

Tomorrow going KL with stef.. I planned to shop but now I have to punish myself… no more shopping tomorrow, just window shopping… sad la..

It’s my mistake, can’t blame anyone for it… :S

2 comments:

cyean said...

first of all,congratulation ya^^
luckily u didnt brake anything juz only opened the car boot twice!!! haha,juz kidding^^
aiyo,next time dun trust others ppl ya
but u can trust me
coz i m ur lovely mummy!!!^^

My Stories said...

haha...thank u mummy..so happy that i have passed.. yeah.. i learnt a lesoon d.. of course i will trust u la..u my mummy leh... u wont deceive me one... :)

Post a Comment