Doubts

Oh gosh… I feel so bad…my sister as the organizer.. Wanted me to be her singing competition judge on this coming Monday at DU, 2 pm..and I said yes to her yesterday by accepting a Mentos sweet from her. thinking that since I am free and I shall do my part as a senior of this Chinese Society Club…BUT… so coincidently.. I have just received a call from school.. headmaster telling me that I have to attend class on next Monday till Wednesday..worse still… its afternoon session… and its hard for me to reject this task…so for now.. I am trying hard to find substitution.. hopefully someone could lend me a hand this time..my sister sure gonna be angry with me laaa..or shall I tell headmaster I cant work for this 3 days? What shall I do? I requested to work for only Tues and Wed but she said cannot… what shall I do?? I hate people making empty promises but I am like making empty promises to my sister now… haiz…

Mom is buying me a laptop… but that isn’t the one I like honestly.. I hoping for a white laptop from Dell.. but I guess she already ordered a black Hp laptop for me… shall I object? Or just be gud gal.. accepting her offer coz I believe parents should have made the right choice for me..but but…. I still… longing for a white color ones… what shall I do? Stand up and tell them? It’s appearance does matter? Or the quality that counts?

Daddy found out that my phone number is actually a Sabah line and not KL line after checking from his expensive phone bill… shocked him… its even more expensive than calling overseas… he wants me to change to other line…but which line shall I change to? Mom wants me to change to Digi.. but I would still prefer Maxis line… which is better?

There is always a big question mark in my head…I want to clear it off!!! I really hope to dig out it’s answer asap… its been a long time this doubt popped out from me.. but still.. answer remains unrevealed.. i know time would tell me the answer… but when?! I shall just wait and wait… or shall I just give up waiting.. which is the better way? What’s wrong with me today? I don’t know.. must be thinking too much…

Uncle just came to visit me at home.. he brought me with lunch… omg.. my favourite squid.. yay… thanks a lot ‘dua gu’ ! I appreciate your kindness… :p









0 comments:

Post a Comment