BACK TO AIMST

how time flies huh.. i am in AIMST now.. i kind of like can't accept the fact sometimes.. why? anyone can tell me why time flies without us knowing? i hate this kind of feeling.. but during exams..we are hoping that time could fly faster... couting down each and everyday...

i am so tired today.. woke up at around 4 and travelled all the way to AIMST and busy unpacking..settled everything around 9pm.. and little did i know.. i have brought too many stuffs here...luckly can fit into my dad's pajero.. i shall not complaining so much..my dad shall be the one, at his middle age,driving 10 hours of journey just for me.. but without a word of complaints..and my mummy too..guiding me this blur daughter all the times.. thanks to daddy and mummy!!! love ya always.. i just hope that everything will be fine at home without me.. i wonder will they miss me?without this kakak to keep the house clean,guiding them with studies,and my food.. but i am sure gonna miss them... and not forgetting my bathroom.. i miss u so much.. i am stucked in this 16 squares tiles again whenever i am bathing with half covered door.. but i know i need to be grateful.. for who i am and i what am i doing now.. i know.. i will try my very best.. not to dissapoint everyone that loves me... hehe..

i am so alone today... living alone in this hostel tonight.. i hope everything is fine and i won't suffer from imsomnia tonight though i seldom.. hope that i wont suffer from home sick.. i am a big gal now.. i need to be strong and brave... yeah.. i can do it!

seeing so many medic students registered today somehow made me few a little nervous and worried..tomorrow will be our first day of orientation.. and here is my new life... a new beginning and a new page of life...

0 comments:

Post a Comment