Happy!!!

It’s drizzling out there and I love it… listening to my favourite music.. with my favourite coffee latte and French toast.. I feel so contented with my life now.. little stress, happiness finds me everyday and I just love staying at home..doing what I like and what I want..

I baked brownies for the first time on Sunday.. Well, with my Sifu guiding me.. who is my Sifu? My sister… gave some to my aunty Catherine though it’s not really successful but just let her taste my first ever brownies.. she thought we added almond nuts but we did not cause could not manage to buy, Bake with Yen is closed on Sunday… what she ate was actually the crust!! The part that almost hangus!! That’s why it is crispy like almond… hahaha..so funny.. but happy cause she praised me and thanked me for my kindness… this is what made me happy on Sunday…

Monday..brought my sister to SS2 night market after promising her for so long and I guess I shall grant her wish before I go back to study.. haha… mom doesn’t like night market.. she will never brought us there…I went to Bread Story.. the place I worked last time..i miss the breads there honestly..i wish to open my own bakery after I retired.. but that is a bit too far… haha.. I am happy again on Monday..seeing people happy somehow made me happy…

Tuesday, had dinner with my 2 best friends.. Kim Kim and Stef.. we gave stef an early birthday surprise.. it was totally out of her expectation… haha.. I won this time cause it’s hard to surprise this little smart gal…happy again on Tuesday.. I know 3 of us are going to be far apart to each other.. feel sad whenever thinking about this, but just tried not to think… but no matter what happened to us, we will just turn to each other and seek help… i know how lucky I am.. and I treasure our friendship as well…

This week its gonna be buzy.. busy packing.. though I felt so reluctant to pack.. busy meet up with my friends…. And buzy spending time with my dearest family..

Life is just like that.. we need to move on.. don’t grieve over the passed.. but just keep looking forward.. happiness don’t seem to be with us always,so just treasure every moments when we are happy..we learnt from lessons, learnt to be a tougher person..people around us care for us, why not we, love ourselves before we love others? i love peace and I hate arguments…

Be brave enough to spread kindness.. you will find that you are happy when seeing people laughing… it’s all up to you to decide, sad or happy? I will choose to be happy… :D as I always do…

0 comments:

Post a Comment