I am here... Kedah...

i am here for 5 days.. having orientations throughout this week... OMG.. we have 2oo of us.. gonna study together in a lecture hall.. with 1 lecturer teaching.. and i hardly imagine how well the classes will be carried on... just hoping that this won't affect us much...

worse still... everyone of us needs to take LAN subject which we din't take last year.. with such a stressful schedule.. which made me really afraid that i can't cope well... with almost 10 hours of class per day..i told myself to be stronger everyday.. and i just pray hard...

it's really hot here.. i just feel like aghhhh... but at night it's damn cold.. and i feel like aghhhh... the weather here is really different.. or maybe at home i hardly stepped out from my door step.. and now i have to walk 500m to reach my Medical building.. it's just like another end of our campus... i think i am getting darker soon.. or maybe thinner?

met all my great friends here.. and 9 of us are staying under one roof... it's great coz they are the only one that we can turn to whenever anyone of us having problems.. happy!!though no more climbing all the way to 5th floor this time... but i still miss my previous hostel..

i miss my hometown and everyone there.. when is my next trip going back home? well.. soon.. and i m looking forward to see him...my big brother... yay...

Monday... classes resume... and i wonder when will i get such a relax life again? probably when i have retired from my job? lol..

0 comments:

Post a Comment