Feeling better day by day

hehehehe...its now 1.40am.. my sista having exam on the next morning and she is still burning midnight oil.. haha.. i can't help much besides giving my moral support...

i took a chance to pay a visit at KL Pac with my high- school friends.. watched some live performances... and had our supper at Murni, SS2.. it was nice experience and yeah.. i love it!!

its been almost a month i am Back to home... how time flies huh... basically busy withs lots of outings... catching up with some gossips and updates from my close friends... other than this.. i will stay at home watch my drama and do some houseworks.. haha.. time to slim down! Not forgetting my date with my youngest sista every evening... jog + Badminton!

i am doing fine now... think positively for everything that goes around me... and days are becoming better for me.. i miss AIMST though... i miss the life there though i been complaining so much when i was there.. haha.. one of the reason for me to go back......... hehe..


knowing you since we were young.. its been 5 years since your presence in my life.. and thanks for everything that you have done for me.. hehe.. i appreciate it well... GYC <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment