i am back to PJ !

wohooo... people! i am back to my home for holidays!!
i have so much to blog but i don't know how and where to start from....

i am back for 5 days.. but i felt i have done so many things within this 5 days
well...
1) a double-date : me n my YC & Zihui n Zhuai at OneU and The Curve..
2) a shopping day at KL with my funny Caryn
3)a nice n warm steam-boat dinner with my family
4)a visit to dentist and a doctor
5)a spring cleaning of my room
6)a meet up with Li Theng n Stef


wow.. i feel so proud! but i am seriously tired....
but HAPPY n CONTENTED!!! but wait..wht din't i mention about YC? yea.. he is not around for these few days.... but he is coming back today! haha..

oh yea.. i wanna share my great good news with everyone... i have PASSED my first year of MBBS!!!! i am really HAPPY about it and can't wait for the second year to come that i could experience it with my dear YC..

Congrats to all my friends too... especially :ChiChun, WengTerr and Zhanhuai!!!!! thanks to everyone who had aided me during my toughest period.... and i am so glad to meet this bunch of helpful friends!!!!! :)

Genting Trip is coming... i am looking forward..

0 comments:

Post a Comment