Genting Trip

Hey peeps.. i am back from a 3 days 2 nights trip in Genting...
together with YC,Chun,Mandy,Zhuai,Zhui,Terr,Robson,Jit Kin,Ying,Serenne,Amelia,Ming Fang...

a lot of pictures were we took and soon will up-load to my blog once i get those pictures..

was not really feeling well on the 2nd day.. and i vommited..... missed the cork-screw that i wanted to ride on... sigh...


maybe due to my tiredness.... too much of outings n lack of sleeping and made me feel so weak these days.. i want to be HEALTHIER.. My new GOAL... JOG everyday!!

i am not happy.. i don't know why..is hard for me to express.... i hope we will be better..... i hope i will be happier and i hope i would forget about everything that hurts me... no arguments no shoutings cause i am tired of all these....i hope she is fine.. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment