Back To School

Woke up at 6am this morning. So tired but I have no choice.. I got to wake up and go to school today… dressed like a teacher and followed my sister to school.. hahaha…

Something funny happened today..they had this BM story telling competition.. As usual, students tend to get bored after an hour.. they started to make noise and moved around.. their favourite place will be TOILET at this moment.. so of course.. these smart children would definately target a kind and young teacher like me to ask for permission to go to toilet. :p I gave in.. allowed the first few to go, thinking that they probably cannot TAHAN anymore.. but the students approaching me were getting more.. some teachers even looked at me with their serious expression.. so I told myself not to allow them to leave the hall anymore.. then, the next student came, I was about to say NO.. but he opened up his palm and showed me a tooth which has just ‘fallen out’ from his mouth... I burst out laughing and quickly let him go to toilet… little kids are just to cute sometimes..

I entered 3G class today AGAIN.. this is the most difficult class to control among the classes that I have entered before…students are just too naughty, making noise and don’t like to study… I had tried my best to control the class but still…I failed… they just don’t understand me…haiz.. but I do hope they will be more obedient and listen to me next time if I get to enter this class again…

H1N1 is getting more serious in the world…more cases are reported each day.. more deaths record in the world…it spreads faster than I could imagine.. anyone can get it if just a bit unlucky..Even SMKDU is one of the schools that under quarantined… this is totally out of my expectation.. my sister still take it easily saying our school has became famous by this way… and if there is second case, she would get holidays… my dear friends.. please do take care of yourself!! J Eat more fruits and drink more water… your health is at risk!!! Haha..

I working for 4 days this week… the job is not as tiring compared to Secret recipe… and with higher pay also… I am happy!!! Haha..

1 comments:

JingyangTeh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment