Chia Wen has got a blog? lol...

hahaha...i can't stop myself from laughing.. i have blog!!! haha..i went to Stef's house today.. the thought of having blog suddenly came to my mind.... i think is because too many of my friends are blogging now.. eventually i got influence by them..even kids blog today.. and surprisingly.. who created this blog for me? haha.. its christine.. stef's 12 years old sis... thanks ying... haha... but seriously i have another reason.. i have written my own diary since small.. i brought all my diaries all the way to AIMST and all the way back after finishing my foundation..found it quite troublesome... i have no where to keep them as i am afraid my sis would dig out one day and read them... lol..

i met up with my close high school friends today... was really nice...we really got lots of things to update each other...Ki jun, pearl, kim and Stef...i came back around 9 pm... hanging out with them really made me comfortable.. and i am happy.. pearl is unhappy with her part time job... made me thought of the time i worked in Secret Recipe.. just like nightmare.. but i learnt a lot there actually.. i learnt to be tougher,smarter n less blur...

oh ya.. i went to my high school today!! i always wanted to make a trip back to SMKDU but i couldn't make it.. but today.. Ki Jun fetched us there!!! wow.. my dream came true.. haha.. the canteen still the same.. the atmosphere and the food still smell exactly the same.. some memories traced back... omg.. life in secondary school was so systematic.. unlike now.. i wake up without using alarm.. hahaha...

we went to Tropicana City.. thinking to meet up with pearl.. and also wanted to stay away from hot sun..but she has left.. but nvm.. we spent the rest of the time in Borders..read some books.. 1 inspiration book really attracted me.. PS: i love inspiration book a lot!! one of them is still on my mind now which i fooud it very meaningful... : Waste ur money & u have only wasted ur money...Waste ur time & u have lost part of ur life... i think is kinda true... :)

oh.. my mom just hired me!!! haha.. i will be my 2 sisters tuition teacher starting next week.. haha.. happy!! my salary= pocket money... wow..so nice..is 2 in 1.. just like mutualism interaction.. haha...

i am so worry about my driving test which is coming soon next month.. left 5 hours of pratice but i just couldn't do it properly.. especially for the Bukit.. i always go down the hill instead.. how nice if the test required us to do going down hill instead.. i will surely passed then... but anyways.. i will try my very BEST... i must pass no matter how... hopefully..

it's late.. tired after whole day outing today...good nite....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey first reader am i?
continue blogging la, at least theres a site for me to visit during this loooong holiday :D

hpteh19 said...

hai!!!!!!!!
since caryn is the 1st then i will be ur 2nd reader...haha..

RMB to update it k so we will see ur 'wonderful' stories..

My Stories said...

haha..thanks for dropping comments.. yup.. i will.. if u bored then can read my stories.. :)

Post a Comment