It's Friday again...

I woke up crying today.. I had a nightmare.. few weeks ago, a friend of mine met with an accident on the way to my place to fetch me…but luckly, it was just a minor accident. She banged the concrete wall ( road partition). This is real…

In my dream… this incident repeated.. but the story continues.. because the wall she banged belongs to the government, police couldn’t take this easily and they said according to the law, she has to take this responsibility and has to be sentenced to jail for a year… she can’t enter degree course with us.. This made me so guilty and sad… but come to think of it now… this is really such a stupid dream that did not make sense ... and it's a bit funny i think...

I entered my sister’s class yesterday... Once I entered, students instead of greeting me, they can’t stop from laughing… I wanted to pretend to be serious at first, but burst out laughing also… i just can’t imagine teaching my own sister infront of the class.. hahaha…

When I was teaching in 3F class.. a boy nose bleed.. i was not as nervous like last time.. Helped him to cool down his forehead and let him drink more water… happy that I manage to help him.. :P

Not working today... met up with Sin Yee, shopping and had lunch with her..knowing her for more than 10 years and its really nice to update each other and catch up with her latest news…

It’s Friday again… and July is coming.. time really flies..i am gonna leave home to further studies soon.. at the same time brother is coming back.. yay!! Looking forward to seeing my koko again… :)

2 comments:

caryn said...

aiyo so sweeet, crying for me.
sayang sayang~~

My Stories said...

haha..in my dream only..haha..what made me so touching was u also did a documentary slide shows n video about our life in uni before u go to prison. stupid dream la.. lol

Post a Comment