My Future? How far could i imagine?

i went to Puay Chai with my mom today to collect wee wee 's report card...and guess what.. i re-registered to be the part time teacher there again.. haha... kinda happy :) some of my studants saw me.. and i was a little surprise when they approached and called me teacher Khoo in chinese.. haha.. means i have a place in their heart.. :p though i have only worked there for a short while in April... one of the students name Jeremy was so surprise seeing me again.. and guess what he has asked me... hey teacher,u came to collect report card for your child? lol.. i don't mind and just keep smiling...at least he is honest to me.. haha.. Kids are just too pure and this is why i love kids...They won't harm us....

i have always love teaching... partly because i love children... i still remember my ambition was to be a teacher 10 years back... and it slowly changed to lecturer when i grown older...but still... which field suits me most? i don't know but 1 thing for sure is don't involve in IT.. Honestly i having difficult time in choosing the courses previously...All the worries hit me.. maybe because i am lack of confident...i heard of so many opinions and comments from people.. making me even more confused.. i took 3 months to consider... and i have finally made up my mind..i know i have chosen this field and it's never an easy road.. it's all about hard work and commitment.. but i know.. my desire to help patients will be my main motivation all the time..:) and i am looking forward for the course to start...

But no one will know how is their future path going to be..Unlike KDU's advertistments.." Turn right to your future" haha... it's all about our determination and will... some might ended up with other job in future..will i be a paediatric lecturer 10 years later?? haha... i don't know.. it might be.. and it might not be... but there is still HOPE always... just try our BEST everytime...

Father's day is coming soon.. i have some plans with my sisters.. i do hope my dad would enjoy his day and the surprise we arranged for him... it's worth to celebrate cause he is my wonderful dad... haha... looking forward to this Sunday...

having driving lesson at 3pm on tomorrow.. hopefully there is improvement sign... lol...







2 comments:

hpteh19 said...

carmen dont worry la..
i know u can do it wan. so dont worry of ur future..hehe...

so hope ur plans for ur father's day will go smooth n dont do anything blur..

And good luck in ur driving lesson..

My Stories said...

ping ping.. thanks! if i stress next time u must cheer me up k.. :p and if u sick next time.. find me. i will cure u.. haha..

yup..same to u.. hope ur dad will like the present u prepared for him... :)

thanks again.. i really hope to pass..

Post a Comment